Just in case some of you have not seen this story.
Here it is… THERE IS NO PANDEMIC…
“The tweet, originally posted by a supporter of a baseless QAnon conspiracy theory, claimed that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released data that indicated only 6% of people listed as having died from COVID-19 “actually died” from the virus.
But that’s inaccurate.
In truth, the CDC data says 6% of death certificates that list COVID-19 indicate it was the only factor in the fatality. The other 94% percent of patients had, on average, two to three “contributing causes” mentioned in addition to COVID-19 on their death certificates.”
What’s the difference?
One comment on “CDC says 94% of COVID-19 deaths in US had underlying medical conditions.”
Yes, this has been the case all along.
It is a “plan~demic/scam~demic”!
The masks have actually become a muzzle.
The social distancing is a management of sheeple.
The U.S.A. is the final bastion of freedom,
in the way of implementing the NWO.
Pray for our president, vice president, and their families.